Tune Us In
How To Access Your Local City Channel.
You can find us on Freeview, Sky and Virgin Media.
7 (8 Cardiff)
117 (134 Cardiff)*
*Note: Made In North Wales & Made In Teesside are not available on Sky.
How to retune your Freeview box.
Most Freeview HD TVs and Freeview HD Recorders prompt you to retune (rescan) when a change has occurred. Older products need to be manually retuned from time to time. This is usually a straightforward process. Retuning Guide
Accessing Channels Away from Home.
You can access other Made TV channels anywhere in the country via Sky.
|Tyne & Wear||11671||DVB-S MPEG-2||H||22.0||5/6|
Step by Step Guide
- Press Services
- Press Down
- Select “Add Chnls”
- Press down
- Enter frequency
- Set Polarisation
- Set Symbol Rate
- Set FEC
- Standard should be DVB-S
- Modulation should be QPSK
- Press the yellow button
- Scroll down the channels and highlight the relevant station and press Yellow
- Repeat for any other channels to add
- On your remote control press select – the channels are now stored
- To view them press services
- Press down
- Select “Other Chnls”
- You can now select the channels and enjoy!
Please note: if you have manually tuned in to our stations, you will not be able to record or series-link programmes.